Relevant regulations on energy-saving renovation technology for public buildings
First, the general
The energy-saving renovation of public buildings should improve the energy efficiency of buildings and reduce energy consumption on the basis of ensuring indoor thermal comfort.
The energy-saving renovation of public buildings should be based on the results of energy-saving diagnosis, combined with the principle of energy-saving renovation, comprehensive analysis from the aspects of technical reliability, operability and economy, and select reasonable and feasible energy-saving transformation plans and technical measures.
Second, energy-saving diagnosis
(1) Before the energy-saving renovation of public buildings, the thermal performance of the building's external protective structure, the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and domestic hot water supply system, the power supply and distribution and lighting system, and the monitoring and control system shall be investigated for energy conservation.
(2) For the thermal performance of the building envelope, the following items should be selectively diagnosed according to the type of climate zone and the surrounding structure:
Third, the principle and method of energy saving reform
1. General regulations
2. Single item determination of external protection structure
3. Comprehensive judgment
Fourth, the thermal performance modification of the external protection structure
1. General regulations
2. Exterior walls, roofs and non-transparent curtain walls
3. Doors and windows, transparent curtain wall and lighting roof
V. Renewable energy utilization
(1) When energy-saving renovation of public buildings is carried out, places with conditions should give priority to the use of renewable energy.
(2) When the building has domestic hot water demand, the ground source heat pump system should use heat pump heat recovery technology to provide or preheat the domestic hot water.
(3) When energy-saving renovation of public buildings is carried out, the availability of solar energy should be determined according to the local annual solar radiation and the annual sunshine hours.
Previous：Notice of the Department of Building Energy Efficiency and Technology of the Ministry of Housing and
Next：The last one